Smith Glass is committed to offering you windows, doors and other glass materials with state-of-the-art technology and architectural beauty beyond compare. We pledge to expertly install our products at fair prices and to provide complete customer satisfaction with the finest service in the industry.
For those Customers in Albany’s Historic District, we can fully meet the requirements for replacing your windows and doors with a 100% wood product.
Our specialists replace broken glass in all types of windows — vinyl, aluminum, wood and steel frames. No job is too small or too large.
- Free estimates — call us today!
- Prompt, friendly service
- Credit cards accepted
- We Offer:
We can replace your old, worn out, drafty windows with new energy-efficient double pane vinyl windows. Stop by our showrooms in Albany and Corvallis or contact us today for a free, in-home estimate. No high-pressure sales tactics – just old fashioned service with state-of-the-art products.
- Energy efficient frames and double pane insulated glass lower heating and cooling costs and increase value of the home.
- Low E Coating between window panes reflects heat inside in the winter, cool inside in summer. Helps reduce fading from ultraviolet rays.
- Windows include lifetime warranty against cracking, peeling, warping, and rotting on the frames and against moisture collecting in between the two glass panes, creating long-term peace of mind for customers.
- Modern good looks increase home value.
- Experienced, professional installers.
Our customers can feel confident knowledgeable professionals will complete their project.
Jeld-Wen wood and clad-wood windows and doors are the finest available.
- Solid pine AuraLast® wood protects against wood decay, water saturation and termites
- 21 exterior clad color finishes
- 9 interior wood prefinishes
- Energy efficient Low-E double pane glass is standard
- Now featuring BetterVue™ insect screens for increased natural light
- Industry-leading 20-year warranty
- Plexiglas and Lexan
- Broken windows replaced
- Large glass replacement
- Emergency board-up service
- Insulated and tempered glass
- Screens and screen doors
- Storm doors
- Patio door and window hardware
- Window glass
- Picture frame glass
- Glass supplies for do-it-yourself installers