Smith Glass is committed to offering you windows, doors and other glass materials with state-of-the-art technology and architectural beauty beyond compare. We pledge to expertly install our products at fair prices and to provide complete customer satisfaction with the finest service in the industry.
For those Customers in Albany’s Historic District, we can fully meet the requirements for replacing your windows and doors with a 100% wood product.
Our specialists replace broken glass in all types of windows — vinyl, aluminum, wood and steel frames. No job is too small or too large.
- Free estimates — call us today!
- Prompt, friendly service
- Credit cards accepted
- We Offer:
We can replace your old, worn out, drafty windows with new energy-efficient vinyl windows. Stop by our showrooms in Albany and Corvallis or contact us today for a free, in-home estimate. No high-pressure sales tactics–just old fashioned service with state-of-the-art products.
- Energy efficient frames and double pane insulated glass lower heating and cooling costs and increase value of the home.
- Low E Coating between panes reflects heat inside in the winter, cool inside in summer. Helps reduce fading from ultraviolet rays.
- Windows include lifetime warranty against cracking, peeling, warping, and rotting on the frames and against moisture collecting in between the glass panes, creating long-term peace of mind for customers.
- Modern good looks increase home value.
- Experienced, professional installers.
Our customers can feel confident knowledgeable professionals will complete their project.
Jeld-Wen wood and clad-wood windows and doors are the finest available.
- Solid pine AuraLast® wood protects against wood decay, water saturation and termites
- 21 exterior clad color finishes
- 9 interior wood prefinishes
- Energy efficient Low-E glass is standard
- Now featuring BetterVue™ insect screens for increased natural light
- Industry-leading 20-year warranty
We are your source for quality shower enclosures. Brands like Agalite and Holcam offer you quality products at competitive prices. Shop the rest then come to the best!
- Expert installation
- Framed or frameless models
- A large selection of custom metal colors and glass options
- Endless design possibilities
- Heavy glass “floating” doors
Mirrors make any room look larger. We provide a wide variety of mirrors for your home. Beveled and polished mirrors in stock.
- Bathroom mirrors
- Custom cut mirrors
- Holes drilled for lights or electrical outlets
- Mirrors for your entry or living room
- Door mirrors
- Special edgework available — beveled or polished edges
- Available in six colors
- Available in flat top or round top
- Available with glass or pickets (makes great windblock with glass)
- Low maintenance
- 36″ or 48″ standard heights in addition to custom heights for pony walls and restaurant partitions.
- Post spacing is engineered to meet codes (approximately five foot spaces)
- Attachable to top or side of deck
- Installation available up- or down-stairs
- Gates are available
- Paint is baked-on enamel [10 year warranty]
- Professional or do-it-yourself installation
Installs into your existing patio door. Allows your door to lock, slide, and latch while allowing your pet full access to the outdoors.
- Plexiglas and Lexan
- Broken windows replaced
- Large glass replacement
- Emergency board-up service
- Insulated and tempered glass
- Screens and screen doors
- Storm doors
- Patio door and window hardware
- Window glass
- Picture frame glass
- Glass supplies for do-it-yourself installers